Oldest Mulberry.....?

I have a pre loved darwin Oak Roxanne which i purchased from a lovely seller on ebay. It already came with minor water stains but the quality of darwin leather is still unbeatable which makes me can't even look the current Mulberry leather.
Couldn't agree more about the quality difference between old & new

:nogood:

Beautiful silver bag - presume that was limited for Y 2000?
Do you know any more about the story behind that one? I'd be very interested.

I wish I did know more about it-but I bought the bag from LMW late last year so I'm not sure of the story-maybe some of the others might know about the millennium bags? I do know it's very sweet -v shiny, and almost immaculate. It's gorgeous!

Plum regular Alexa, from 2010 I believe. Although I did not buy it back then. It is made in England so must be one of the first Alexa's?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 112
These are mine not sure which yrs though
If someone know pls let me know would be v.helpful so i know which ones are the oldest.

Roger Saul leopard tote
Chestnut Nile Kely
Chestnut Congo Bays
Violet Zinia
Denim Bays Holdall

I think the large denim Bays must be from around the same time as Agyness as it has that same sort of chunky/bulbous variation of the postman's lock? (I do like all the different versions of the postman's lock M has come out with :smile: ) I think that is probably newer than any of the others, but I'm afraid I'm no good at remembering actual years!