Older topic but I HAVE to find it: Chanel cassette and record bags

rocker77

Feb 19, 2007
Hi all, I might be about 2-3 years late joining the team here but I Need your expertise and help!!

Has anyone seen or know where to find the hand bags that are shaped like wither a Cassette tape or a Vinyl record? The Cassette is acrylic and comes in black or clear, and the record is more of a purse/satchel style i think. I am in love:love:

I know they came out a while ago but i just found a pic of them and I am DYING. Where oh where can they be? Has anyone seen strap or clasp (like hide or hair) of one of these amazing bags? I am in Manhattan.

HELP!

btw this site is amazing!:yahoo:

Hi all, I might be about 2-3 years late joining the team here but I Need your expertise and help!!

Has anyone seen or know where to find the hand bags that are shaped like wither a Cassette tape or a Vinyl record? The Cassette is acrylic and comes in black or clear, and the record is more of a purse/satchel style i think. I am in love:love:

I know they came out a while ago but i just found a pic of them and I am DYING. Where oh where can they be? Has anyone seen strap or clasp (like hide or hair) of one of these amazing bags? I am in Manhattan.

HELP!

btw this site is amazing!:yahoo:

I'm sure the only place to get these is on eBay, or a resale shop.

Welcome rocker77! :heart:

Yeah, I think you would have to scour eBay or consignment shops, or engage the services of a shopping concierge in NY to find one. Good luck with your search! :yes:

I was gonna say I saw the black and the clear casette tape ones at Woodburry when i went in August. I love them, but, didn't have the 600 at the time for them. (Plus they're uber small!!) Can't believe they're still (possibly) there!

best of luck, hope you find at least one of them or preferably both, soon!

and...did someone mention Chanel concierge? where can such a person be contacted? Perhaps he/she can find the Chanel valentine bag of a year or two ago? i would be so grateful!