Older city sighting...

1. :love: i saw an older city bag, the color was like a greyish-green. it was so beautiful. the leather look like the chloe paddington leather, maybe just a little thinner. but the leather was a lot thicker than this year and the last year, it also wasn't veiny/or shiny. does anyone know what year and season this maybe. Cause investing in an older b-bag is definitely a good investment.

2. yeah i agree sounds like dolma! yumm! where were you when you saw it? my friend in NYC tells me she sees at least one dolma a week- I think it was a very popular color there!

3. *sigh* dolma green and mustard are my dream colors! :love:

4. yeah it was a really old looking bag. still beautiful. the only thing about it was that it had black handles, from just holding on to it. it looked so bad that i wouldnt want to hold her bag for her.:wtf: she said she really put some good use to it. (basically put it out like she beats it up) but i don't think i would let any of my bags get that bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice