Old Zippy Compact Wallet.. Question?

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
You you know if the old style of the Zippy Compact Wallet will be in production again???
That layout is exactly want I'm looking for, I'm not liking the accordion style, as it just doesn't work for me!!!

Other suggestions??

You you know if the old style of the Zippy Compact Wallet will be in production again???
That layout is exactly want I'm looking for, I'm not liking the accordion style, as it just doesn't work for me!!!

Other suggestions??

I love the old model. Haven't heard anything new about a come back. I dislike the accordion style too. This is my fav wallet! I'm just sorry I didn't snag a DE print.... ur best best is to go preloved.

Other suggestions??
I was in the same boat as you. I missed out on the old model of the ZCW. I was looking at all of the LV wallets for months and the only I could find with a similar layout was the men's zippy wallet vertical. But I saw it in person and it looked huge!! However, it does have a similar layout inside, but I thought slightly better imo. The inside layout is flipped in reverse compared to the women's if that makes sense. I thought the layout was a little bit better for cash/paper in the men's wallet. I'm not a fan of folding cash so I have been on the hunt for a full size wallet. Definitely not compact like the women's version of course.

Reactions: Kylie M
I have the old model zippy compact in DE and love it madly. I'm kicking myself for not getting it in epi a couple years ago when it was still available. I still look around for a preloved one but they never seem to show up. Others must love them as much as we do! Wish LV would bring it back.

I have and love the old model. I don't care for accordion either.

The Pallas Compact Wallet and the Normandy Compact wallet are the same layout as the old zippy compact. The difference is, it's snap closures rather than zippers and they have 2 extra card slots at the coin pouch I prefer a snap over zipper. It's faster in/out.

Reactions: Kylie M
I'm so sad it was discontinued. The Pallas Compact just gets too bulky when you put your cards in it. If anyone knows where I can buy the monogram zippy compact in the older style in good pre-loved condition, please let me know!

old version zippy compact wallet is by far my favorite wallet of all time. i have seen them pop up on fashionphile and yoogis from time to time. i have several lv wallets, but none compare to zcw. it easily transitions from large to small wallets. great design. best of luck in your search.

Reactions: Kmerc

Other suggestions??

I wish they'd make it again, but found a leather Marc Jacobs wallet with same layout on Nordstrom site that's on its way to me. Coach had same style but that leather felt fake when I saw it in store and reminded me why I hadn't bought from them in years

Reactions: southern_gal
I saw one on trendlee once for 475 and one on fashionpile for 650- so they are definitely out there. Both in very good condition. Just the point of locating one and being able to sang it before anyone else. I see them on eBay for close to 1k- not sure how they sell there for more