Old yet classic!

disco189

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
During my recent two trips to Singapore, I grabbed a few things of YSL there. These two were brought in Singapore T3 duty free shop on my first trip there, all were 30% off.

On my second visit to Singapore, many items were reduced to 50% off, espcially bags like oversize muse, large muse two and bags with exotic leather. I grabbed a Y-mail clutch on my second visit, and it was good value with 30% off, haven't take the picture, but I am sure you all have seen it.

On my way back, I saw two oversize wallets similar to the one I attached here for 50% off in airport duty free, crazy......and a snake leather red muse two for 50% off, absolutely stunning, fire red, but I am not that into exotic leather and nearly broke after purchased 3 sales items from Balenciaga Singapore:graucho:

Honestly, I like the old YSL logo, I'd like to get more things with old YSL logo:graucho:really want a medium downtown bag in white, but very hard to find a new one nowdays......

Attachments

• IMG_2482.JPG
    IMG_2482.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 277
yes, I would do the same if I traveled anywhere these days !!! I have quite a number of YSL pieces and that it is for YSL, unless I find another easy or downtown :smile:))) Love your goodies, I am so glad you has such a great discount

During my recent two trips to Singapore, I grabbed a few things of YSL there. These two were brought in Singapore T3 duty free shop on my first trip there, all were 30% off.

On my second visit to Singapore, many items were reduced to 50% off, espcially bags like oversize muse, large muse two and bags with exotic leather. I grabbed a Y-mail clutch on my second visit, and it was good value with 30% off, haven't take the picture, but I am sure you all have seen it.

On my way back, I saw two oversize wallets similar to the one I attached here for 50% off in airport duty free, crazy......and a snake leather red muse two for 50% off, absolutely stunning, fire red, but I am not that into exotic leather and nearly broke after purchased 3 sales items from Balenciaga Singapore:graucho:

Honestly, I like the old YSL logo, I'd like to get more things with old YSL logo:graucho:really want a medium downtown bag in white, but very hard to find a new one nowdays......

That is a great bargain:smile:
Congrats

Thank you, I am just glad no more large muse was there when they reduce to 50% off, hehehe.

yes, I would do the same if I traveled anywhere these days !!! I have quite a number of YSL pieces and that it is for YSL, unless I find another easy or downtown :smile:))) Love your goodies, I am so glad you has such a great discount