Old Tiffany bracelet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I have this old Tiffany bracelet that I do not love anymore and found something new is cute.
    I plan to sell on line but after reserching, I know so many fakes are flying so hard for me to get great deal.
    I am wondering if Tiffany accept exchange or something?
    Or, anyone has better idea?

2. T&Co won't take old jewelry in exchange. Do you still have the pouch, box, bag, ribbon & receipt? If you do, you're more likely to get a decent price. Also, if you don't want to sell it yourself, you might look into a consignment seller to do it for you.

I love my Tiffany stuff, i don't think i could bear to part with it! I plan on passing it down to any daughters or daughters-in-law I might have in the future.

good luck to you!

3. Yep, Tiffany's doesn't do exchanges. But, i think if you had a friend and asked them if they wanted to buy it from you, i'm sure they would! what girl would not want to own a piece of Tiffany's! You could always try e-bay, however, if you still have your receipt on you, and original packaging, that would be a plus.