old thread's deleted?

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Hi. I was looking at my started threads and noticed that at least 2 of my older threads were missing. Was it deleted? I had 2 reveals that are no longer showing up. Why is this?
Hi, I don't see any deleted threads in your post history. Which reveals are you referring to?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Nat is correct :yes:

I also looked and there are no deleted threads made by you. We do not delete threads unless they're spam or heavily offensive.

paradise392

Aloha
O.G.
Jan 26, 2010
NYC
alohafashionistas.blogspot.com
I know one of them is definitely missing..i believe i named it birthday reveal. i just wanted to know what happened to that thread..and i think i posted a reveal for my first lv bag but im not positive on that one.

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
I know one of them is definitely missing..i believe i named it birthday reveal. i just wanted to know what happened to that thread..and i think i posted a reveal for my first lv bag but im not positive on that one.
This is weird. I've asked Vlad to take a look.

Echoes

Aug 8, 2008
Something in the back of my head says that when the board had problems a while back, some posts/threads were lost. Can't remember for sure it was this board though since I'm on so many boards across the web.

paradise392

Aloha
O.G.
Jan 26, 2010
NYC
alohafashionistas.blogspot.com
I shall dig around the database to see if I can find them. It is likely that they were lost during the server crash, as there is no indication that they were deleted or moved.
ok thank you so much! Actually for one of the threads, (birthday reveal) i had a question and asked awhile back about it. I started the thread but there was a previous post before i posted. Like It said I was the op and i started the thread but i believe someones comment showed up as the first post of the thread. So I contacted tpf about that. Soon after, the thread disappeared. Hmm...