Old stock (VF, CAMEL!) at barneys ny madison ave 1/26 !

Sep 26, 2007
i just stopped by Barneys on madison ave today (just an hour ago), and spotted the following old stock:

07 VERT FONCE SGH CITY
07 VERT FONCE SGH BRIEF

06 CAMEL AFTERNOON
06 CAMEL FIRST

HURRY AND GET THEM !! :yahoo:

Thanks for the info. Now I decided I can't buy at Barneys. If somebody from Europe could be interested in Barneys product you should know this before:
I asked Barneys how much was shipping to Spain and they told me:

When we ship out of the US there are two options:

Option 1:
If customer chooses to pay for shipping & customs fees in advance: BNY will assume responsibility for shipping & custom fees and for getting merchandise thru customs. The fee is based on the retail value
For option #1 you will pay 40% of the retail value for the shipping, freight, tariffs and custom duties.

Option 2:

If customer chooses to pay for shipping fees only: Customer will be held responsible for tariffs & duty and for getting merchandise thru customs. Shipping fees are based on retail value.
For option #2 you will pay $120 for shipping fee, and you are responsible for the tariffs and custom duties.

So if I wanted the SGH Part Time of Barneys I had to choose betwen paying USD2443 for a Part Time or paying USD120 for shipping and paying 20% minimum of taxes in Spain because they declare full value.

So I deleted their contact because I can't work this way. I think I understood ok, it looks :faint:

I understand the custom charge bit. It really sucks! Especially when the retail of GH bags are so much higher.

But $120 for shipping is a bit high too...

Hope you'll see another one that works out better for you next time.:wlae:

The other thing is if you have a close person on here, they could buy it and ship it to you..?? Just a thought.
Thanks for the info. Now I decided I can't buy at Barneys. If somebody from Europe could be interested in Barneys product you should know this before:
I asked Barneys how much was shipping to Spain and they told me:

When we ship out of the US there are two options:

Option 1:
If customer chooses to pay for shipping & customs fees in advance: BNY will assume responsibility for shipping & custom fees and for getting merchandise thru customs. The fee is based on the retail value
For option #1 you will pay 40% of the retail value for the shipping, freight, tariffs and custom duties.

Option 2:

If customer chooses to pay for shipping fees only: Customer will be held responsible for tariffs & duty and for getting merchandise thru customs. Shipping fees are based on retail value.
For option #2 you will pay $120 for shipping fee, and you are responsible for the tariffs and custom duties.

So if I wanted the SGH Part Time of Barneys I had to choose betwen paying USD2443 for a Part Time or paying USD120 for shipping and paying 20% minimum of taxes in Spain because they declare full value.

So I deleted their contact because I can't work this way. I think I understood ok, it looks :faint: