Old Smokey is back

It sold last week and now it's back. The winning bidder must not have come through. Smokey = comes from a smoking environment, as stated in the auction.

Sorry i love this smokey one but is this a real Balenciaga and do u know from witch year???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

But last time i bought something overseas the dutch tax billed me.

FX:heart:

Yep it's real and based on the tag, it's the very first collection from 2001. I just got a very similar bag but with one strap instead of 2, and mine is from 2002 - but the tag is different. The leather is absolutely amazing!!!
FX - I would say definitely go for it if the smokey smell doesn't bother you. Maybe there is a way of getting the seller to make it as gift? it's worked for me in the past ;)
I definitely wouldn't give up on this bag just because of the possible taxes!

Yep it's real and based on the tag, it's the very first collection from 2001. I just got a very similar bag but with one strap instead of 2, and mine is from 2002 - but the tag is different. The leather is absolutely amazing!!!
FX - I would say definitely go for it if the smokey smell doesn't bother you. Maybe there is a way of getting the seller to make it as gift? it's worked for me in the past ;)
I definitely wouldn't give up on this bag just because of the possible taxes!

I don`t mind a little bit of a smokey smell.
I thought the last time this one was on e-bay a PFer bought it?
AR also send it as a gift (i love that cognac suede saddlebag) but i can`t carry it with al these rain.:cursing:
The tax was a third of the price.
I just have to think about it and i have to go and shop for the soldes in Belgium next week and who knows what i will find. There is a Balenciaga-lady
cleaning out het closset. Ithink she is saving for the new collection.:graucho:

Thanks Slinks FX:heart: