Old School Sale

I don't know if they're adding new things or not, everything gets moved around and some things disappear and reappear at will. the black Corrine disappeared then reappeared at $40 more.......cognac and black newmans are $112 right now and ruby Ramone is $54

thanks kate - i think i'm gettign confused between the two simultaneous sales.

I caved on a red michio. btw woudl recommend that peopel but the emiles in balck or yam, not the grey. The leather on my replacement emile clutch is much nicer in the black and I've heard similar about the yam.

Wow.... AMAZING prices on the Emile check book... I just bought FIVE!!! And a chocolat Michio (thanks to Lulu for posting hers the other night)...
There's going to be some duplicate gifts for my friends and family in 2010!
And I paid with paypal...
And it took EVERYTHING in me not to order the Kristy trench once again....
Trying to be smarter with my purchases, and surely I don't need another coat... even if it would be the best trench in my closet... RIGHT?? (voice of reason much needed please!!)

I just ordered the Biblio scarf in Oyster. I am so weak when it comes to HH scarves. I bought their Plume and Safari scarves last year. Looking forward to the Biblio. Now, I have to wait on the two kaleidoscope scarves.

thanks kate - i think i'm gettign confused between the two simultaneous sales.

I caved on a red michio. btw woudl recommend that peopel but the emiles in balck or yam, not the grey. The leather on my replacement emile clutch is much nicer in the black and I've heard similar about the yam.

I wish I had seen your warning before I jumped on the grey Emile Clutch Wallet. This is one occasion when I'm hoping for an EOD. :biggrin:

Oh also just noticed - if anyone is using paypal for the discount it says 10% off on the twitter sale page and says 5% on the old school sale page. I think a lot of things are the same price.

twitter sale:
http://haydenharnett.com
/?action=twitter_presale

old school sale:
http://haydenharnett.com/?action=oldschool&c_d=Y

Well now that pisses me off.... :cursing: why the games... :censor:the difference is about eight bucks but still!! :cursing:
Fine HH, keep the eight bucks you just duped me out of and enjoy it.:tdown::tdown: