Old school (new to me!) RM collection!

Great collection. I used my sea foam green MAC Mini recently, but I haven’t used any of the others in a long time. Some are even tucked away and I haven’t looked at them in forever. I have a specific MAM I miss and can’t wait to break out. It’s a midnight blue type color probably from 2007 or 2008. It was one of the really smushy ones. I can not remember the official name of the color off the top of my head. Thanks for starting this post. I’ve been thinking a lot about old school RM lately.

Well, ended up using my Mini Nikki in periwinkle instead haha, but there is some black in the lining.
View attachment 4427348
I want this bag in every color she made.
Gorgeous bag. I have a full size Nikki. I think I may sell it one day. It was big to begin with, but I used it some back then. My life has changed a lot and I have no use for something that large. I definitely should have gotten a mini.

Reactions: Shelby33
Great collection. I used my sea foam green MAC Mini recently, but I haven’t used any of the others in a long time. Some are even tucked away and I haven’t looked at them in forever. I have a specific MAM I miss and can’t wait to break out. It’s a midnight blue type color probably from 2007 or 2008. It was one of the really smushy ones. I can not remember the official name of the color off the top of my head. Thanks for starting this post. I’ve been thinking a lot about old school RM lately.
Navy Luxe or Stone Washed Navy? Navy Luxe had signature hardware.

Reactions: Fendi84NJ
Gorgeous bag. I have a full size Nikki. I think I may sell it one day. It was big to begin with, but I used it some back then. My life has changed a lot and I have no use for something that large. I definitely should have gotten a mini.
I like both a lot, the full size is great for winter when I have a heavy coat.

I like both a lot, the full size is great for winter when I have a heavy coat.
Night Blue, yay finally found it in old conversations and Googled to confirm. I knew it was sort of an unusual name. It was my first RM so probably got it in 2007. It has the black and white floral type lining. I love that it was smushy from the start. It didn’t need much breaking in, but it wasn’t crinkly. Just something that made me gravitate to it even though the hottest selling colors at the time were probably wine and tangerine.

Nice bag! Wow that lining looks immaculate. Good find!
The lining is perfect! The metallic is a bit worn, has some black showing thru but it looks pretty cool that way. Actually, all the really older bags I've gotten have had perfect linings. I'm always surprised.