Old school (new to me!) RM collection!

Comparison photos of Nikki and Mini Nikki
View attachment 4428867 View attachment 4428868 View attachment 4428869
The regular Nikki looks huge in the bottom picture but the bag slouches so much it looks smaller when wearing.
It hangs lower on the body than the mini nikki.
Thank you for this, they're both lovely! I really like that green too.
The full size Nikki seems deceiving. Like you say, here it looks huge, but in other pictures I've seen it's very drape-y. I can definitely see myself adding a Nikki I'm the future.

Hey ladies! So on Depop someone just posted two sweet old Matinees. I snagged the stonewash blue one but I think the other one is black stonewash? It has blue flaps. Here’s the link!

https://depop.app.link/UJOJCcbofY
that stonewash leather looks beautiful in pics.....matinee is cute but I bought one and returned it because if wouldn't fit comfortably on shoulder.....never heard of depop before.
please post pics of your blue bag

that stonewash leather looks beautiful in pics.....matinee is cute but I bought one and returned it because if wouldn't fit comfortably on shoulder.....never heard of depop before.
please post pics of your blue bag

Yeah! I will when I get it for sure. I also got an amazing bag this week, it’s an old Botkier Logan satchel. I’ll snap some pics tomorrow in the daylight and post them. The leather is SUPER duper nice!