old pomp, new pomp, turks pomp, blue

I love your PM ones! That metallic indigo leather is so pretty. I have one pompidou and I really like it, but I'm using it as a cosmetic touch-up perfume mini kit for right now since I'm not ready to move out of my clutch wallet. I think it would be great as a going out clutch to carry just my keys, phone, lipgloss, cash, and debit card. I don't like taking purses to most bars because they're usually overcrowded and I don't want to be worrying about getting beer spilled on them.

I love your PM ones! That metallic indigo leather is so pretty. I have one pompidou and I really like it, but I'm using it as a cosmetic touch-up perfume mini kit for right now since I'm not ready to move out of my clutch wallet. I think it would be great as a going out clutch to carry just my keys, phone, lipgloss, cash, and debit card. I don't like taking purses to most bars because they're usually overcrowded and I don't want to be worrying about getting beer spilled on them.

That's why I like the steel koko and vcp pomp for those situations. They are wipe-up-able. The new turnlocks camera bag in vintage patent is def bigger but has the same wipeability factor. Also vcp lorca or black shine lorca.

Am I the only person that spills a lot and has to worry about these things?

^No definitely not. Actually I tend to worry a lot about getting marks on light colored or naked leather. More than spills though my problem is just occasionally getting something sticky all over stuff inside my bag. I guess patent would be good for that too.

That's why I like the steel koko and vcp pomp for those situations. They are wipe-up-able. The new turnlocks camera bag in vintage patent is def bigger but has the same wipeability factor. Also vcp lorca or black shine lorca.

Um hardly Sally!!:lol: Years ago the kids started calling me Spillage!!:nuts: I told them to stop.(they still say things here and there!:P)

That's why I like the VCP and ICP too!!

I spill all the time! And a little person has knocked stuff over on my bag more than once!

^^thanks! I had to stalk ebay and bonanza for one. Sooner or later one will appear, but it took years for me to get it! HH has a vintage black patent on their site I believe. Not the same, but it might cure your lemming!