Old Navy. $12 Jeans; just on Saturday.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Old Navy is having a one day Saturday sale for selected jeans. It's just for today and it's available online and in stores. I think the stores might have more of a selection but most of the stuff is available online too.

2. WOW! I love ON jeans, fabulous sale. Thank you!

3. Kids jeans are only $7.

4. This is perfect! I need to shop for back to school

5. I'm trying to decide if I want to brave the crowd or just order online!

6. thanks!

7. Thanks! I'll check it out!

8. #8 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    i am ordering online... don't want to fight the crowd... thanks.

ok... only if i can even get to the check0ut page.... gosh...

9. I ordered online last night (PST). I don't want to fight for the jeans either!

They also have petites online only now. I wasn't sure how they ran so I ordered two different sizes. Are the jeans as nice as the Gap or BR jeans?

10. if they don't fit, can i return them at the store?

11. Aw man, their website is undergoing maintenance! :Push:

12. Thanks for posting! I'll have to check this out!

13. Keep trying on the website. I just got 2 pairs in Long inseam, but I had to wait quite awhile for each page to come up, i.e. sign-in and checkout. Because I used my Gap card, I got free shipping and paid $25.48 for 2 pairs of jeans. Gotta love that! And yes, you can return them to the store, but make sure you keep the receipt you got with the package, otherwise it's a huge hassle.

14. saw the commercial for this and will probably stop in today. thanks for posting and reminding me tho

15. Thank you for posting this. I went there, today, and it was a madhouse! You were only allowed 3 pr of jeans, total. But I guess that's only fair, so that more people get to buy some. I just wish I could've gotten 3 pr of childrens, and 3 pr of womens. The checkout line was literally wrapped around the store, all the way to the front door!