Old Navy. $12 Jeans; just on Saturday.

uninviting

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
Old Navy is having a one day Saturday sale for selected jeans. It's just for today and it's available online and in stores. I think the stores might have more of a selection but most of the stuff is available online too.

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
i am ordering online... don't want to fight the crowd... thanks.

ok... only if i can even get to the check0ut page.... gosh...

Last edited:

ajf5000

Aug 10, 2007
I ordered online last night (PST). I don't want to fight for the jeans either!

They also have petites online only now. I wasn't sure how they ran so I ordered two different sizes. Are the jeans as nice as the Gap or BR jeans?

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Keep trying on the website. I just got 2 pairs in Long inseam, but I had to wait quite awhile for each page to come up, i.e. sign-in and checkout. Because I used my Gap card, I got free shipping and paid $25.48 for 2 pairs of jeans. Gotta love that! And yes, you can return them to the store, but make sure you keep the receipt you got with the package, otherwise it's a huge hassle.

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Illinois
Thank you for posting this. I went there, today, and it was a madhouse! You were only allowed 3 pr of jeans, total. But I guess that's only fair, so that more people get to buy some. I just wish I could've gotten 3 pr of childrens, and 3 pr of womens. The checkout line was literally wrapped around the store, all the way to the front door!