Old Maxi Jumbo VS NEW Maxi Jumbo

baby_coco

Sep 27, 2010
everyone knws that jumbo and maxi jumbo will be double flap soon.. and I just wanted to knw, if anyone knw the different between both price(increase how many?)

I asked a friend of mine to buy me new Maxi Jumbo @Heathrow airport.. price listed under this blog is/was 1812pound.. but she telling me 1900pound.. she said she was told by Heathrow SA the price is 1900pound..

is it because of the flap things the price different/increase

or

my friend just mark up the price 1812 pound to 1900pound?

just wanted to knw tht... anybody knw... thanks

The price at Heathrow airport could have been adjusted unexpectedly so it's hard to tell by the price if it is a single or double flap.

The stock in Heathrow is always very limited and it's considered lucky to be able to get one. What colour are you getting?

I love my old maxi jumbo, it is the best Chanel purchase I've ever made. I'm not a big fan of the flap in general, plus, it looks odd on maxi. As for the price, there is definately an increase on the 'new with flap maxi' but the old one should stay at the old price. If you are concern about your 'friend' re-pricing the bag, get her to give you the receipt. HTH!

im getting black caviar on shw... my bag shld arrive in 2 weeks time :smile:

i dun mind if she reprice the bag, but tell me the truth, for her petrol assumption or wht... because im bit too sensitive when she said chanel price increase, increase and increase.. like forever i'm waiting for my bag, like my money never enough :sad:

^ But hon, that is the fact that Chanel prices has been increasing rapidly! I'm not sure if you are new to Chanel or not but between 2009 and now, Chanel has gone through at least 3 price hike and it will keep on increasing. It is sad but true. I'm happy with my Chanel collection for now and moving on to another level, hopefully!

Good Luck!