Old LV gal needs advice and your peepers!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I am trying to decide if I Need another mono bag. I am coming back to LV after a little hiatus. I have a couple of Balenciaga bags that I use.
1. Gray Day
2. Turquoise City
3. Apple Green Day

I have a Mono 30 and a Tivoli Mono GM coming in this week.

Now, I adore these styles:
1. Stresa GM
2. Delightful MM
2. Galiera MM

Do I need one of these? I know you may suggest Damier, but I always seem to purchase damier in azur and brown..then change my mind:shrugs: and let them go. I think it is because I prefer mono.

or...should I get another speedy in Epi? or Something in Vernis?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...I need a fresh set of eyes!:tender:

I'd go with something in vernis for a change. You already have a sizeable handheld and a sizeable shoulder bag. I say get a vernis alma since you seem to like the pop of color that you get from Bal bags :tup:

I adore vernis as well, I have a Pomm Zippy coming in this week too. I am going to pop over to the vernis club and see what has been happening recently.

My DH says to me...why do you have the same bag in different styles? He seems to think it is not necessary and I can see his point honestly. Maybe Vernis is the way to go.

So you all think the other mono styles I listed are close in comparison to the Tivoli?
The Stresa, Galiera and Delightful?

I think Galliera, PM or GM, it's more comfortable than both Tivoli, and Speedy and is therefore different :smile:
I'm over vernis, since all my pieces have peeled slightly at the corners and I'm so careful with my things, so sadly won't be buying it again, too much high maintenance...

I love the Galliera - and it's a little dresser than the Days, but will still be sort of the same 'feel' when you have them on. :yes: I'd go for that one !

Good excellent advice gals...I am soaking all this in....keep it coming!
I love the way vernis almas look, but yes, if they peel I will be utmost Angry... and therefore in my mind have wasted a lot of money...not going to happen.

I agree with this. I am not using my day at all since I got the galliera- I love it so much. My poor day is laying around in her dustbag.

I love the Galliera - and it's a little dresser than the Days, but will still be sort of the same 'feel' when you have them on. :yes: I'd go for that one !

I think the Stressa, Galiera, and Delightful are suitable styles for the LV monogram. In my opinion some LV bags look better in Damier and some look better in Monogram. And I think these styles look better in monogram.