Old LV gal needs advice and your peepers!

i say got for vernis alma so as to have a better variety and mix of bags. but if you realy really love mono and have to get something in mono, i'd say go for the galliera pm as it's different from what you already have. it's also not difficult to tell how many people adore the galliera. =)

Thank you for all the wonderful replies~ I am still debating as I need to get the Tivoli GM in first I think to see how I feel about that bag. If it is love you know?? Then I can make an educated decision. I am loving all the comments and I am weighing them, thank you all so much!

I think given what you have coming to you, the Galliera would make a nice addition... in either Azur or Mono. Like one poster mentioned, it would be like your Day bags, but a little bit more versatile/dressier.

Fantastic bags to jump back into LV! You're gonna love your wallet too! :biggrin: Vernis wallets are the best!

Small update~ On a odd note, I actually decided to go with a bag that is not on my list.
I decided on a Azur Totally MM.

Thank you all for your thoughts and ideas, I truely appreciated all of them.

I think I am pretty well rounded now with the Mono Speedy 30, Mono Tivoli GM and Totally Azur MM.

Hey girl! - just picked it up from the po po. I haven't had a chance to try it out out yet. I am excited to really spend some time with it and move my stuff over. The totally will come in this week as well as my new pomm zippy and cles. I also have a mono wapity coming in too! It is a celebration!