Old Jet Set Totes?

stonie

Dec 2, 2011
Did MK ever have these totes without the extra pockets inside? I'm fairly new to MK and like my bags to be just one giant cavern (ie. LV Neverfull). I remember seeing them as such, we're they just an old style? Thank you! :smile:

I don't think it is an old style. I saw some today at the MK Store here in Canada and they still have it. I got mine in green and small size without the pockets and zipper. It's somewhat similar to the LV Neverfull but in saffiano leather. :biggrin:

MK produces a few varieties of Jet Set Totes. The "classic" totes, still in production, don't have a linen lining and subsequently have few pockets but are more stain/water resistant inside (often used as beach or school bags). "Travel" totes have the lining and offer four open pockets (two on each side) as well as a zippered pocket under the handles...depending on the season a few may be available with a wall/dividing compartment in the middle of the bag that has a zipper close at the top (for laptops, iPads, etc...) "Multifunctional" totes you can toss your keys into an empty bag and won't find them for a week...pocket nirvana :biggrin:

I have both the version with the lap top compartment and the empty version without lining and love them both. My fuchsia laptop version has been my go to bag this whole summer, the color goes with practicly everything! The other bag has become my favourite for outings where I need to take along things like a cape, blanket, stuff for boattrips and so on. Fits an amazing amount of stuff. I highly recommend this bag if you need something to carry stuff in. The compartment in my fuchsia bag takes up a lot of space.

Is there a size difference for "small"? I saw some listed on the ebay and was wondering.
The sizing for MK Totes is comparable to that of the LV Neverfulls. I have a Neverfull GM and a Multifunctional Tote and they are nearly identical in size. Hope this helps.

MK
Small: 14"H x 8 3/4"W x 3 1/2"D.
Medium: 19"H x 10 1/2"W x 6"D.
Multifunctional: 11 1/4"H x 14 1/4"W x 7"D

Last edited: