old format no longer available?

I came to post this as well tink...??

I was using the old format, and then all of a sudden it switched to the new format on its own and there isn't a menu at the bottom anymore to switch it back over?

TIA!

me too... i thought i've accidentally changed it as well, but couldn't change it back to the old tpf. :confused1:
please let me know if it can be changed back to old format. thanks!

^oops, i just read vlad's post above. please ignore my questions.

Thanks for the info! :smile:

Please have an option (if possible) that has a bit darker colors... The bright colors are cute, but I can't look at them too long, because the combination of the white & bright colors gives me a blinding headache... :sad:

That being said... my DH will be happy because I won't be on the laptop as much with the brighter colors!! :P

Is the old format no longer available?

The new format does not work on sidekick :sad:

I was shocked to see that the switch button wasn't available anymore at first too :sweatdrop:

Especially since it didn't work with my Sidekick

HOWEVER: I've just re-checked and everything is fine on the go :yahoo: :nuts: :yahoo:

What SK do you have? II or III? Mine's the 2nd generation and everything is A.OK now :idea:

I thought something was wrong when I logged on and saw the pink "new" page which I dislike very much-LOL.

I see Vlad says he is working on another one for those of us who dislike this one-it can't come soon enough for me! Thanks Vlad (and hurry ;) )