Old DVB crown jeans cleaning?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Found an old pair of crown jeans behind my sisters bed. They have crystals. They are very dirty around ankles. I don't know if drycleaning will do. Did any of you ever wash these? Can they withstand one wash - maybe inside out? Thanks.

2. They will be fine in the wash IMO inside out. I still own a lot of SFAM jeans with crystals. I think what makes them fall off is the heat of the dryer. Either dry on low or just hang dry the jeans. The wash shouldn't make the crystals fall off. You could pre-soak the jeans and then just wash on the delicate cycle. (The crystals are glued on there pretty tight :smile:)

3. yep i just wash in cold (inside out) and hang to dry my pairs of crystal crowns. dry cleaning is actually bad for jeans.

4. thanks alot!

5. I would pretreat the stains at the ankles first and wash like the others said...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice