Old colors, new dilemma: which neutral is best?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there are discussion threads on these colors, but would really love to get some opinions.

I have the chance to pick either an argile, crevette or blue Jean Lindy 30 (clemence leather) but can't decide which color will work best. I know I want a color that's neutral enough to go with most outfits (I wear neutrals, brights and prints) and with staying power.

I'm leaning towards crevette at the moment but a little worried it may look too girly 5 or 10 years down the road.

Any thoughts?

2. My favorite colour in general is pink but I think argile is a stay-forever, goes with everything neutral. How lucky you've found argile! I've been searching for that and Gris T for a while!

3. what one likes and what looks good on a person can be completely different. can you try all three and then choose??

i would pick argile as i think it is a great neutral or blue jean if you want colour. not a fan of crevette.

4. Argiles

5. vote for argile

6. I wouldn't consider Crevette and BJ as neutrals.

7. Etain argile or etoupe

8. ^^ This.

9. I would consider Gris Tourtelle

10. Gris tourterelle or Argille

11. Another vote for Argile!

12. Neutral = argile hands down!

13. Sorry, mods, to be OT, but Nico, your (to me) new avatar is sooooo great! :biggrin:

14. Thanks Anfang!:hugs: I changed it for Valentine's and have not found another that suits my fancy. :biggrin:

15. Oooh, I'm pretty sure you'll find something special for us!:;):biggrin: