Old Color (2003?)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone remember the color from the 02/03 timeframe that Balenciaga called "camel"? It is like a luggage cognac color, honey-brown toned. I always kick myself for not buying that color in the City when it was available but back then, the thought of spending over $1K for a bag was incomprehensible. Boy has my reality become skewed since that time! Does anyone have this color? I am so hoping Balenciaga brings it back. I had it for a brief time in the First style, but it was too small so I returned it to NM.

2. I think this is the color you're talking about, the Work bag behind the red-orange Twiggy. Murasake took these pics recently at the NMarcus in SF. Beautiful color...I'm thinking of it too![​IMG]

3. I know exactly what colour you mean. A couple of months ago I saw a camel city on eBay and I was thinking of getting it but I didn't and now I regret it so much! I'm still thinking of her:sad:

4. roey & angstofgumby: that is the color i am looking for in the city too! although, i wasn't aware of balenciagas back in '03. :sad2:

5. Yup, that's it! I had that same bag and never would have returned it had it not been too small. It was a really gorgeous, rich color IRL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice