Old Bag, no logo!

Tote Girl

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
;)

I'm not buying a new bag every day, honest. My pewter Hold Me was from the January sale and this is an ebay bargain, basically half price. Although it's an old model the bag itself has never been used. I do love my TMEs!

PICT0099.JPG

PICT0103.JPG

PICT0105.JPG

:smile:

Glad you enjoy her as much as I do, I wish I knew about BE when this leather was still being made as I'd love to have other examples in it.

I'm going to keep an eye out for any silvering issues, I've been reading all the advice on the forum about this leather.

I carried TME today and whilst sitting on the train with the bag on my lap I kept staring at it as I was mesmerized by the leather. I think the person next to me thought I was bonkers but I don't care!

LOL, you are so not alone Tote Girl, those that think we are bonkers just have yet to carry a BE, so I do not fault them. On the contrary, can you imagine how dreary their lives must be????? Poor saps.

Shocked I am though that the fabulous scent did not waft over to your fellow train traveler and intoxicate them as it does me.

As I have now freely admitted on tPF, I open my desk drawer during quite often during my work day just to inhale the scent and catch a glimpse of her. LOL