Old bag ads? Post here!

OT I know, I'm sorry, but the ladies in remainsilly's film reminded me of Shonda and Vonda. It's a little bag related with lines like:
"You wouda been the talk of baggage claim. With luggage CABAGGAGE!"
If you're up for hysterics today, this one will make you laugh and cry equally:

Last edited:
OT I know, I'm sorry, but the ladies in remainsilly's film reminded me of Shonda and Vonda. It's a little bag related with lines like:
"You wouda been the talk of baggage claim. With luggage CABAGGAGE!"
If you're up for hysterics today, this one will make you laugh and cry equally:

When I click on the video I get a message saying: the uploader has not authorized for viewing in your country. Bummer.

When I click on the video I get a message saying: the uploader has not authorized for viewing in your country. Bummer.
If you try and do a search for "Super Showcase Wiig Rudolph Saturday Night Live" maybe you will find a version that plays.
It depends of course on what kind of humour anyone has but I laugh until I cry every time I watch this clip. Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wiig are hilarious as Shonda and Vonda. Everybody is "breaking character" the whole time in this skit which is probably what makes it so hysterical :lol:

Reactions: carterazo
If you try and do a search for "Super Showcase Wiig Rudolph Saturday Night Live" maybe you will find a version that plays.
It depends of course on what kind of humour anyone has but I laugh until I cry every time I watch this clip. Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wiig are hilarious as Shonda and Vonda. Everybody is "breaking character" the whole time in this skit which is probably what makes it so hysterical [emoji38]
Thanks! Those two ladies are really funny!