Olbrish Handbags

Olbrish is based in Germany. I just glanced at their site as I am so not familar with them.

The bags are certainly very trendy and eye catching. It appears that outside of their flagship store in Berlin, they only ship to the smaller boutiques in the U.S. (in nearly every state) and only one store in Canada (Toronto). The best thing is to go to their site and see if there is a store in your region that carries them. Then by all means report the findings.

Is anyone familiar with this company? Very different looking bags.

http://www.olbrish.de/en/products.html
A very different concept in making high quality leather handbags. All Olbrish handbags first start with a design idea and then Olbrish tries to see if they can make the design into a handbag. All bags are hand made in Berlin, Germany and a small tab inside each bag identifies the maker of that bag. The design, workmanship and materials in every Olbrish bag is exceptional. My wife owns 3 Olbrish handbags, loves each one of them, and they never fail to draw compliments. In the US, Olbrish bags are most easily available online and are a good choice if someone is looking for a different looking high-end handbag that is very reasonable in price for the quality.

A very different concept in making high quality leather handbags. All Olbrish handbags first start with a design idea and then Olbrish tries to see if they can make the design into a handbag. All bags are hand made in Berlin, Germany and a small tab inside each bag identifies the maker of that bag. The design, workmanship and materials in every Olbrish bag is exceptional. My wife owns 3 Olbrish handbags, loves each one of them, and they never fail to draw compliments. In the US, Olbrish bags are most easily available online and are a good choice if someone is looking for a different looking high-end handbag that is very reasonable in price for the quality.

Thank you. I do not know anyone who owns one, and wondered about the quality and wear.

I own two olbrish bags, kimono & wave. I love them. I am getting the third one Teatime.

they are really nice, trendy look and best craftsmanship. never go out of style and go with all kinds of outfit, dress up or down. just love them.

you can order through [FONT=&quot]www.EuropeanNovelties.com the services is great! they answer all your question and take care of your concerns[/FONT].

I have purchased 3 Olbrish bags from www.productswithstyle.com. They have a large selection of Olbrish handbags in stock and will gladly answer any questions you have via email or call you back if you request it through their website. They will also send you leather color swatches if you would like to custom order a custom color. We did so and shipping is always free. It is a great way to shop for a bag if you don't have a store near you that carries Olbrish.

I have an Olbrish bag that I bought in Berlin last month. It is a Chameleon, buttery leather, black with a very striking red piping. Messenger-style. Sadly I have not used it because it is just too big for me (I am a petite 5'1").

Last edited by a moderator: