Okk. Another bew reveal thread:) Instant to:3

Alex, all your November items are TDF!!! i admire esp. your new key holder 101 LV!!! You are right, the little key is so cute on it!!! Congrats on all your goodies!!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the Mon Mono Zippy Organiser!

Thank you boyoverboard :smile: I keep seeing your Dmier Agendas and it helped me pull the trigger against the Epi Noir and my agenda:smile: SOOO extra thank you:smile:

AND ME TOOO:smile: haha capitals show my excitement. I ordered it yesterday and I'm already impatient:P haha. You a llllll can be surprised with the colour's i chose:smile: My SA was soooooo impressed with my pre-chosen colours, she showed 4 other SA's and they where like, "OKK you need to work here JUST for the MON MONO orders hahaha. I laughed a bit:smile:

Alex, all your November items are TDF!!! i admire esp. your new key holder 101 LV!!! You are right, the little key is so cute on it!!! Congrats on all your goodies!!

Thank you Pavla:smile: Such KIND words:P OHHHHH i know. My SA really does know me soooo well. We where on the same plane to and from Japan 2 years ago:smile: Been close ever since:P hahahaha.

That KEY:smile: i would wear as a necklace if i could:P hehe. Again thank you Pavla:smile: