Okie dokie...

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Here is what I got whilst in Chicago this past weekend visiting a good friend of mine.

We went shopping to all the big stores...and the little ones. When I saw these two, I knew that I had found what I was looking for. :nuts: Very reasonable to boot!!

I only have links....for whatever reason it keeps saying invalid file when I try to upload it here. This picture is not the greatest because it doesn't show the detail...but I'll try to get hubby to take some pics tomorrow. It's made with a super soft matte tumbled leather...and up the two seams are little tiny brass rivets...much smaller and more refined than the ones on the Kooba Claudia. It has a double zipper (2 pulls for one zipper) and they both are to meet in the middle with tassles on each. I had seen this online prior to my trip...but seeing the price I thought it had to be too good to be true. NOPE! :lol:
http://www.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=63380&EXTRA_PARAMETER=ZOOM&PseudoCat=Cat1469%20Sigrid%20Olsen&trackingCat=1469&CURRENT_PAGE=0

The second one I got was at Marshall Fields...it's cute and funky...and doesn't overly slouch. It's very me...and I loved it the minute I saw it. :love:

http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=178870&PartnerID=FROOGLE&BannerID=PD220

The third bag I got I can't find a pic of in the color I got....it's a Betsey Johnson "small cargo hobo" in brown distressed leather. The distressing almost looks like a piece of sandpaper rubbed off the color in areas.
It's regular price was $225....and I got it on sale for $56.17!! It's pretty funky....but I figured for that price I wasn't gonna let go of it. :biggrin:

I had a great shopping weekend! ;)

Issmom said:
Great buys! Did you get them both (all three?) in black?

Thanks! I got the first two in black, and the Betsey Johnson is in a medium brown. It was weird...I knew as soon as I saw them that they were the bags for me...I love 'em!

Incidentally, I had them packed up in my suitcase, as I didn't want to have to put the one I was carrying on the plane floor. :amazed: When I got my luggage from baggage, there was a sticker on it that said it had been inspected...I freaked thinking my bags had been tampered with. Everything was fine though, thankfully. I think they must have had a problem with the Ellen Tracy...as it was on the top in it's sleeper and everything else was as I had packed it.

kk1668 said:
Bjara, where are the pictures? I'd love to see how the Olsen one hang on your shoulder, I like that a lot. Good finds! Lucky gal!

I have to take them later today...the battery for the digital is charging, and we have a b-day party to go to with the boys at noon.

I'll try to take two of each bag, one by itself, and one of me carrying it....but that would require hubby to help me...and I don't like to be laughed at because of my obsession. LOL

con't~

I'll take one of the HH Havana too, with stuff in it, so you can all see how it looks full. I hope it shows it clearly...when I posted the pic of the AB Saddle, it was difficult to see the details on the bag on my shoulder.