Okay - Votes for my 2nd Mulberry - Phoebe or Roxanne?

May 7, 2007
I'm about to make my 2nd Mulberry purchase and I'm tied between an Oak Phoebe (which I've been after for ages) or a Lemon Roxanne (thanks to SJ because hers is soooooooo beautiful!).

I'm currently thinking Lemon Roxanne (if it looks right on me) as I think they will sell out faster and I will be able to get an Oak Phoebe more easily.

What do you think I should get?

In the words of Sting:

"Roxxxxaaaaaannneee"

:lol:

I do love the Phoebe but prefer the Roxy. If you can try them out irl, you'll have a better idea, I think.

I am love love loving my new choco Roxanne. I had always wanted one, but always listened to the cons. All I see now are the pros! It is a slouchy, fab, sexy, fun satchel. And it is a satchel. That seemed to be the problem for a lot of ladies -- everyone wants Roxy to be something other than she is or something more. Some have solved that issue with a shoulder strap.

That's my only other query. I really love the way SJ and Dita wear it with a shoulder strap but the only other Mulberry bag I own is an Antony and the strap is sewn on that so I don't have a long strap to put on a Roxy.

Maybe I could 'fib' and ask to buy one as a replacement strap for a seth or something - do you think I would be able to get a strap?

Mind you - the rate I'm getting Mulberry bags at the moment, maybe I'll just add a Seth or something to my ever increasing list.

A suggestion from my lonely phoebe corner, you've got to try both styles and colours on for yourself and see which one makes your heart miss a beat! have lots of fun choosing !!!!