Okay - Votes for my 2nd Mulberry - Phoebe or Roxanne?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm about to make my 2nd Mulberry purchase and I'm tied between an Oak Phoebe (which I've been after for ages) or a Lemon Roxanne (thanks to SJ because hers is soooooooo beautiful!).

I'm currently thinking Lemon Roxanne (if it looks right on me) as I think they will sell out faster and I will be able to get an Oak Phoebe more easily.

What do you think I should get?

2. If you are looking for a Summer bag , I would go for lemon roxanne.

3. In the words of Sting:

"Roxxxxaaaaaannneee"

:lol:

I do love the Phoebe but prefer the Roxy. If you can try them out irl, you'll have a better idea, I think.

4. Roxanne - definitely. I can't believe it's taken me so long to realise just how great the Roxy is.

5. I'm leaning that way too I think. I'll take my chance and see what I can find on Saturday.

6. Have fun choosing! If you see a red Mabel, please let me know & I'll snap it up.

7. I'd vote for a roxy too - a classic , and just lovely in lemon. Have fun on Saturday!

8. I am love love loving my new choco Roxanne. I had always wanted one, but always listened to the cons. All I see now are the pros! It is a slouchy, fab, sexy, fun satchel. And it is a satchel. That seemed to be the problem for a lot of ladies -- everyone wants Roxy to be something other than she is or something more. Some have solved that issue with a shoulder strap.

9. That's my only other query. I really love the way SJ and Dita wear it with a shoulder strap but the only other Mulberry bag I own is an Antony and the strap is sewn on that so I don't have a long strap to put on a Roxy.

Maybe I could 'fib' and ask to buy one as a replacement strap for a seth or something - do you think I would be able to get a strap?

Mind you - the rate I'm getting Mulberry bags at the moment, maybe I'll just add a Seth or something to my ever increasing list.

10. Roxy,but what else would you expect me to say!!! A lemon one would be just divine too!!!

11. ....... just to be different- I've always loved the oak phoebe!!! Will go and sit in lonely corner now!

12. Roxanne! No need to say more :P...

13. A suggestion from my lonely phoebe corner, you've got to try both styles and colours on for yourself and see which one makes your heart miss a beat! have lots of fun choosing !!!!

14. Jo - I'll join you in that corner as I think that's a great suggestion. Go try both and see what feels right!! Pity party for me since I can't do that myself....

15. hey- we'll have a party in my corner!!!