okay to bid?

I can't say I have ever seen fakes! I'd be VERY surprised if anyone would bother.

They have the right Lanvin stamp on the sole and the label inside looks right, from what I can see of it

mlrowan- exactly...the last are obviously fake, but the first two look completely real if i were just looking at them!

They're super fakes.
Know thine enemy! lol

I know nothing about Lanvins so I don't know how close they are to correct. I just use fake sites as meters to tell what is safe to buy on ebay or not.
If there arent huge "markers" or tell-tale signs that an item is fake, I dont go there.
Err on the side of caution personally. Been burned too many times...

As for the seller's Birkin bags, do a search for their completed items for the last 30 days. Birkins galore.
To me, anyone with more than one Birkin- is either one very lucky person....lol ..or is running one serious scam! LOL

If they bother to replicate $100 Coach bags in the form of a super fake that costs nearly as much as real- they'd definitely bother with Lanvin!

I'm not talking about NYC Canal Street replicas. They are usually so obvious they don't even count to me. I'm talking about the kind you need a PhD in handbag-ology to sniff out! hehehe

They're super fakes.
Know thine enemy! lol

I know nothing about Lanvins so I don't know how close they are to correct. I just use fake sites as meters to tell what is safe to buy on ebay or not.
If there arent huge "markers" or tell-tale signs that an item is fake, I dont go there.
Err on the side of caution personally. Been burned too many times...

I think you need to be very careful making statements like that if you really don't know your stuff.

I can categorically state NONE of those Lanvins you have posted are counterfeit. I personally own a pair of the silver ones you posted as well as patent black and perforated black.

The first pair you posted are from one of the best luxury footwear sellers on eBay, be-luxe

I think you need to be very careful making statements like that if you really don't know your stuff.

I can categorically state NONE of those Lanvins you have posted are counterfeit. I personally own a pair of the silver ones you posted as well as patent black and perforated black.

The first pair you posted are from one of the best luxury footwear sellers on eBay, be-luxe

Making statements that fakes exist?

Well...
I admittedly don't know Lanvin. I've hammered that home.

But I do know this: the site that I got those photos from is a replica site overseas that has 9 more photos of the same shoes.
Replica manufacturers are thieves of designs by trade, stealing photos should be no shocker.
I didn't go browsing ebay and decide randomly to proclaim to you that certain shoes are fake so please dont be condescending. I'm not trying to offend you and I whole-heartedly apologize if I did.
I'm just relaying the photos that I've seen from a counterfeiting site with feedback on how good their Lanvin replicas are.

How you use that info, if at all, is up to you-OP.

I happen to like Lanvins. Never handled them IRL but love them in magazines on stars. Would love to learn about them and hope to perhaps purchase some on ebay one day that are authentic and reasonably priced, so I had a genuine interest in the OP's concerns.
I've been on ebay 8 years buying and selling other designer brands and shoes. Usually my forte' is LV and as an avid buyer of their shoes priced in the same bracket- a $500 shoe selling used for less than $250 can usually be considered a "too good to be true"...or a style that isn't of a popular style in recent years. There ARE exceptions, as with every rule.

As I said previously, if I were you - OP- I'd probably bid on the auctions. I wish you tons of luck!

Making statements that fakes exist?

Well...
I admittedly don't know Lanvin. I've hammered that home.

But I do know this: the site that I got those photos from is a replica site overseas that has 9 more photos of the same shoes.
Replica manufacturers are thieves of designs by trade, stealing photos should be no shocker.
I didn't go browsing ebay and decide randomly to proclaim to you that certain shoes are fake so please dont be condescending. I'm not trying to offend you and I whole-heartedly apologize if I did.
I'm just relaying the photos that I've seen from a counterfeiting site with feedback on how good their Lanvin replicas are.

You didn't offend, sorry if my post was abrupt....this is always the problems with e-mails/message boards as you cna't express any sort of intonation.

You are correct though, those photos have been stolen from legitimate sellers