okay this ones kinda cute...

bagnshoofetish said:
I forgot to mention - I really like chickens.
;)

(hey! I'm an animal keeper!)

Oh! hehehe:biggrin: !!! Fair enough:P . Hey, I really envy your job! Are u with a zoo or wild life farm or conservation? Ever heard of Australia Zoo? Yeah, that's the actual name, lol! Started by that Steve Irwin.. Sometimes we're a bit embarrassed of him here in Aus:shame:.

SerenitySue said:
Oh! hehehe:biggrin: !!! Fair enough:P . Hey, I really envy your job! Are u with a zoo or wild life farm or conservation? Ever heard of Australia Zoo? Yeah, that's the actual name, lol! Started by that Steve Irwin.. Sometimes we're a bit embarrassed of him here in Aus:shame:.
I work at the Los Angeles Zoo. We just got a vet from the Torongo (?) Zoo. We love Steve!

Wow, you must love it there! I went to the Taronga Zoo a few years ago and was really hoping to see the Gorillas (I love apes, lol!) but they were on a routine vet checkup! Waa..

Steve is a funny bloke:smile: But because he's so out there and he's an Aussie in an international circuit, when he danced his little baby near that croc, we all cringed!

SerenitySue said:
Wow, you must love it there! I went to the Taronga Zoo a few years ago and was really hoping to see the Gorillas (I love apes, lol!) but they were on a routine vet checkup! Waa..

Steve is a funny bloke:smile: But because he's so out there and he's an Aussie in an international circuit, when he danced his little baby near that croc, we all cringed!
I love my job very much.

Yeah, the croc/baby thing was just a little too trusting!
We love him though!

Aww I love the style name or the interpreted pronounciation of the style name. I can imagine myself on the street seeing someone with that "HUNNIE, it's the WA-HA-CA!" and then getting a funny look from him, LOL.

I think it'll make a fun tropical/beach bag. Great bag for Hawaii!

mello_yello_jen said:
Aww I love the style name or the interpreted pronounciation of the style name. I can imagine myself on the street seeing someone with that "HUNNIE, it's the WA-HA-CA!" and then getting a funny look from him, LOL.

I think it'll make a fun tropical/beach bag. Great bag for Hawaii!
good excuse to go to Hawaii!
(but honey, I have to try out my bag!)