Okay Tano Experts ... I seriously am about to pull my hair

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
So I was all ready to purchase a Tano this morning .. then started to look at the other Tanos .. then realized I had just spent 2 1/2 hours of my work morning browsing and looking .. so I walked away from the puter.

The thing is ... I'm confused again on what I want ...

I've been sitting here for an hour and a half .. seriously trying to choose and I just can't. I only get one .. I promised hubby that one would do me :smile: I lied though!!!

So please help me .. so I can get this ordered this evening ...

My choices are as follows:

1. La Vie en Rose Tote in Fresh Olive

2. Shopper in black

3. Boogie Bucket in Truffle

4. Most mysterious in Black

5. Sexbomb in ??? - though this one doesn't pull to me much ...

So .. wanna tell me which you would choose if you could ONLY choose one out of these lists .. and those specific colors ...

Thanks in advance ...

My choices are as follows:

1. La Vie en Rose Tote in Fresh Olive

2. Shopper in black

3. Boogie Bucket in Truffle

4. Most mysterious in Black

5. Sexbomb in ??? - though this one doesn't pull to me much ...

So .. wanna tell me which you would choose if you could ONLY choose one out of these lists .. and those specific colors ...

Thanks in advance ...

This would be my choice, hands down!!!!!!

Of that list, if I could only choose one, I would choose the Boogie in Truffle. But that's just me; you might get a whole bunch of different answers here! :smile:

I'm suffering the same affliction, by the way. I keep waffling between the truffle Minilisa, the truffle Street Walker, and the Pearl Street Walker, and the Truffle Boogie. :shrugs:

From your list, I would go with the truffle boogie. Its a Tano classic that you cant go wrong with.

(That being said, I would say go with a COLOR instead of basic black and/or brown.)

From your list, I would go with the truffle boogie. Its a Tano classic that you cant go wrong with.

(That being said, I would say go with a COLOR instead of basic black and/or brown.)

I thought about a different color but since this would be a bag I would use every day .. I worry about it mixing in with my wardrobe ...

But .. then again, I do wear alot of blacks and whites ... lol.

I've just totally confused myself again ... hmm....

I'm about to give up the Tano search .. haha.

Most Mysterious in black... you say you wear a lot of black and white... my vote would have been truffle boogie but I don't care for a brown bag with lots of black clothes.... sooooooo that's my first and second votes! lol

I would get the Boogie. Unless colorful bags really aren't your thing, though, maybe get a color other than Truffle first? I only say this (and I own a truffle Boogie!!) because you can always find a really great brown or black bag. And Tano does seem to do gorgeous brown shades every season. But, if deep rich chocolate browns are your thing, go for it.

IMG_4485.jpg

being The Return Queen, I would first make sure I could return it, and better yet, the company offers free return shipping, like Luna Boston. The Boogies are nice but if you don't carry alot of stuff like me, they are a bottomless pit and you will dig around a while down in there! I love my French Nanny - I think it's a much more manageable and flexible bag! Hope that helps!