Okay, now what?? Gucci dilema!

shopgrrl

Aug 18, 2007
Hoping someone can help me out. I broke down and got the britt medium leather tote at the gucci store in AC, because I did not think the leather britts would ever go on sale. Due to the fact that I felt incredibly guilty about spending $1500 on a handbag, it has remained in the gucci shopper unused, tags and all intact.

If I find it is on sale tomorrow, may I return may bag to any store that sells gucci, or must I return it to the gucci store in Atlantic City, or will they give me a price adjustment? I bought the bag in mid October.

Thanks for your help!

Hmm...I have NO idea how that works. Honestly - I think your best bet would be to just call and see what they tell you. Hopefully they would just give you the price adjustment. If not, i'd return it and try to get something on sale - esp if you are having the guilt. (I ALWAYS get the worst guilt!)

Hoping someone can help me out. I broke down and got the britt medium leather tote at the gucci store in AC, because I did not think the leather britts would ever go on sale. Due to the fact that I felt incredibly guilty about spending $1500 on a handbag, it has remained in the gucci shopper unused, tags and all intact.

If I find it is on sale tomorrow, may I return may bag to any store that sells gucci, or must I return it to the gucci store in Atlantic City, or will they give me a price adjustment? I bought the bag in mid October.

Thanks for your help!

Does the receipt not state the refund policy- i.e 30 day refund/ exchange!

Thanks. I was able to find the receipt. They give you 10 days for full refund with receipt.

Well, it is time to let go of the guilt and use my new Britt!! I will be online first thing tomorrow for the December sale.