Okay, no one rescued me from myself....

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
I did it. I bought my first 2 LV bags only one is brand new. Here they are:

I am in shock. The room is spinning and I think I'm going to hurl.:sick: Someone tell me I did the right thing.:cry:

Jan 25, 2006
hehe..its amazing what we can do when left to our own devices! the suede is gorgeous! and the babylone (?) is a classic, practical bag! good buys!

edit: haha..i just finished reading about you wondering what to get for your first LV's..wow! you really went to town! yay! haha...

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
amanda said:
awww i was going to buy that babylone :sad: now i'm sad. but at least a fellow purseblogger got it...

if you're feeling buyers remorse, let me know, i'll buy it off of you.
I will let you know the minute my husband has me committed. I'm sure he'll put them both up on E-Bay!

bagnshoofetish

resist.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
blushingbaby said:
hehe..its amazing what we can do when left to our own devices! the suede is gorgeous! and the babylone (?) is a classic, practical bag! good buys!

edit: haha..i just finished reading about you wondering what to get for your first LV's..wow! you really went to town! yay! haha...
Yeah, when I decide to do something I go all out. I figure why not start off with what I really want? I'm going to end up with it anyway!