Okay, no one rescued me from myself....

1. I did it. I bought my first 2 LV bags only one is brand new. Here they are:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am in shock. The room is spinning and I think I'm going to hurl.:sick: Someone tell me I did the right thing.:cry:

2. hehe..its amazing what we can do when left to our own devices! the suede is gorgeous! and the babylone (?) is a classic, practical bag! good buys!

edit: haha..i just finished reading about you wondering what to get for your first LV's..wow! you really went to town! yay! haha...

3. awww i was going to buy that babylone :sad: now i'm sad. but at least a fellow purseblogger got it...

if you're feeling buyers remorse, let me know, i'll buy it off of you.

4. I will let you know the minute my husband has me committed. I'm sure he'll put them both up on E-Bay!

5. Yeah, when I decide to do something I go all out. I figure why not start off with what I really want? I'm going to end up with it anyway!

6. lol well give him my email addy! congrats though, it's a beautiful bag at a great price.

7. That is an impressive way to start your LV collection ! ;)

8. Really excellent way to start your collection and yay for let-trade :biggrin:

9. Ooh, the Onatah! Nice choice. Congrats on your first LVs :smile:

10. Lovely! Did you buy the Onatah of off eBay?

11. Yes from let-trade. They have some great stuff. By the way, do you know what the Onatah retails for?

12. PM $855
    GM $1280 (the one you got)

13. Yeeeup. I paid a little more than that but I guess with tax it's about the same. The price to pay for having it now?

14. Great purchases!

15. Nice! :biggrin: Love the suede!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice