Okay, need some serious advice, ladies!

pursula

Emily
O.G.
Aug 16, 2013
So, I'm more of a monogram girl, but wanted to branch out, so I purchased a preloved (but brand new) Totally MM in DE. I carried it for about three days and realized how uncomfortable the straps were for me. I am currently attempting to sell it. I then realized, "Wait... I don't have any small LV bags...only shoulder bags and huge bags. Maybe I should get a crossbody!" So thus begins my journey.
I am trying to decide between the following:
Bloomsbury, Odeon, and the Favorite MM. Not only that, but I have to decide between mono and DE as well. HAAAAAALLLLPPP!!! :rain::shucks:

Favourite MM in Mono! OR the Twinset (these days I think they call it Pochette and in some countries Clutch :thinking:). I have the Favourite MM in Mono and I am using the heck out of that bag, both during the days as crossbody and for evenings out with the golden chain. The Twinset is great and I will probably getting an Empreinte one soonish, however, it is not an evening bag, just for crossbody use.

I did see the Twinset as well, and it's cute. I'm worried about it fitting all my stuff. At most I would have the small (compact) Insolite wallet, my iphone 6 plus, and probably my cles in there. I thought long and hard about the Favorite as well. :cry: I like the idea of the Bloomsbury but I wish it had more hardware on it. I like the Odeon because it's my favorite print, Mono. :cursing:

It's going to sound weird, but this whole thing started when I went to a funeral the other day. I was carrying my Neverfull and thought, "Eh, I don't need this whole thing. I'll just put my phone in the little pouch and carry it on my wrist." I had never put anything in that pouch that came with my Neverfull before. And I never realized how handy it is to not have a huge bag! I love the way huge bags look but a small one like to take to the movies or just hop out of the car would be SO handy. :roflmfao:

Which, obviously the Bloomsbury only comes in DE and the Odeon only in Mono, but ya get my point.

Hi, just jumping in to say the Odeon comes in DE print too. I tried it on in store in Paris last week in Monogram, and the SA pulled out the DE print to ask if I wanted to try that print instead. GL! [emoji4]

HI! I have an Odeon, Bloomsbury and Mono Twinet. I am not a fan of the magnetic closure of the favorite. I LOVE the Twinset but it is a bit snug. Odeon and Bloomsbury are very similiar in design and size. I like the Bloomsbury because it is worry free. GL deciding

I did see the Twinset as well, and it's cute. I'm worried about it fitting all my stuff. At most I would have the small (compact) Insolite wallet, my iphone 6 plus, and probably my cles in there. I thought long and hard about the Favorite as well. :cry: I like the idea of the Bloomsbury but I wish it had more hardware on it. I like the Odeon because it's my favorite print, Mono. :cursing:

I LOVE my bloomsbury !!! Its so comfy !!!! The favorite is cute but may not hold as much as the Bloomie or Oden . For as comfortable CB bag , Bloomie and Odeon are the best hands down !!!!!! Can you try them on in a store ? I suggest doing this as then you will know right away which one sreals your heart :smile: Good luck :smile:

Thank all of you ladies!! I then started to think about it some more and figured that the Bloomsbury or Odeon (although both are GORGEOUS) is still probably bigger than I need. I narrowed it down to the Eva. I think it is big enough to hold the things I need for those quick trips, plus, I love the way it looks on. (Hopefully I'll love the way it looks on me as well!) Saw one for a good price so I have a preloved Eva headed my way. :woohoo:

Also you would need to decide how much room you need. Bloomsbury is quite a good size bag for a cross body and the Odeon running a strong second to size. While the Favorite is smaller of the two but can be worn cross body or on the shoulder.