Okay, need some serious advice, ladies!

pursula

Emily
Aug 16, 2013
So, I'm more of a monogram girl, but wanted to branch out, so I purchased a preloved (but brand new) Totally MM in DE. I carried it for about three days and realized how uncomfortable the straps were for me. I am currently attempting to sell it. I then realized, "Wait... I don't have any small LV bags...only shoulder bags and huge bags. Maybe I should get a crossbody!" So thus begins my journey.
I am trying to decide between the following:
Bloomsbury, Odeon, and the Favorite MM. Not only that, but I have to decide between mono and DE as well. HAAAAAALLLLPPP!!! :rain::shucks:

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
Favourite MM in Mono! OR the Twinset (these days I think they call it Pochette and in some countries Clutch :thinking:). I have the Favourite MM in Mono and I am using the heck out of that bag, both during the days as crossbody and for evenings out with the golden chain. The Twinset is great and I will probably getting an Empreinte one soonish, however, it is not an evening bag, just for crossbody use.

pursula

Emily
Aug 16, 2013
I did see the Twinset as well, and it's cute. I'm worried about it fitting all my stuff. At most I would have the small (compact) Insolite wallet, my iphone 6 plus, and probably my cles in there. I thought long and hard about the Favorite as well. :cry: I like the idea of the Bloomsbury but I wish it had more hardware on it. I like the Odeon because it's my favorite print, Mono. :cursing:

pursula

Emily
Aug 16, 2013
It's going to sound weird, but this whole thing started when I went to a funeral the other day. I was carrying my Neverfull and thought, "Eh, I don't need this whole thing. I'll just put my phone in the little pouch and carry it on my wrist." I had never put anything in that pouch that came with my Neverfull before. And I never realized how handy it is to not have a huge bag! I love the way huge bags look but a small one like to take to the movies or just hop out of the car would be SO handy. :roflmfao:

MonoMania

Jan 16, 2015
HI! I have an Odeon, Bloomsbury and Mono Twinet. I am not a fan of the magnetic closure of the favorite. I LOVE the Twinset but it is a bit snug. Odeon and Bloomsbury are very similiar in design and size. I like the Bloomsbury because it is worry free. GL deciding

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
I did see the Twinset as well, and it's cute. I'm worried about it fitting all my stuff. At most I would have the small (compact) Insolite wallet, my iphone 6 plus, and probably my cles in there. I thought long and hard about the Favorite as well. :cry: I like the idea of the Bloomsbury but I wish it had more hardware on it. I like the Odeon because it's my favorite print, Mono. :cursing:

I LOVE my bloomsbury !!! Its so comfy !!!! The favorite is cute but may not hold as much as the Bloomie or Oden . For as comfortable CB bag , Bloomie and Odeon are the best hands down !!!!!! Can you try them on in a store ? I suggest doing this as then you will know right away which one sreals your heart :smile: Good luck :smile:

pursula

Emily
Aug 16, 2013
Thank all of you ladies!! I then started to think about it some more and figured that the Bloomsbury or Odeon (although both are GORGEOUS) is still probably bigger than I need. I narrowed it down to the Eva. I think it is big enough to hold the things I need for those quick trips, plus, I love the way it looks on. (Hopefully I'll love the way it looks on me as well!) Saw one for a good price so I have a preloved Eva headed my way. :woohoo:

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Also you would need to decide how much room you need. Bloomsbury is quite a good size bag for a cross body and the Odeon running a strong second to size. While the Favorite is smaller of the two but can be worn cross body or on the shoulder.