Okay...need help deciding....what do you think of this tano?

brimack

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I love the look of this bag. However, I am a teacher and wear a lot of black and gray to work. On the weekends...lots of jeans / shirts. Do you think the color of the bag will really clash with what I wear to work? I do like the purple one they have, but I'm looking for more of a neutral color...something I can wear everyday...unless the purple is better? One last thing....do you think the shorter strap can fit over the shoulder? I can't find anywhere that it says it can. Thoughts?
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...2107%26Ns%3DDESIGNER%26rd%3D1%26eId%3De300001

Last edited:
First, Bri...you have great taste! That bag is pretty!

And no way would it clash with black and grey....it's a classy, neutral color...and if you put a pair of jeans and tennis shoes on it would easily switch gears to casual :yes:

I definitely think the luggage color is the way to go. The purple is nice but there's something classy and soft-spoken about the luggage color.

The bag is gorgeous! I like the luggage color too. It really is classy (IMHO). I have a bag in a similar color and I have been pleasantly surprised at how it really works with most of my wardobe--greys included. To me, it feels like a timeless, subtle & elegant color and it makes me feel "rich" (ha ha as if I had two nickels to rub right now!) every time I carry it :biggrin:

I love the luggage color. I didn't even see the purple. I really think this bag is a great choice, brimack. It looks like it will fit your work needs and will also be a great bag for the weekend too. I think you should get it and take lots of pictures for us when ya do.

:roflmfao: OMG!! I was just doing a search on the Tano thread looking for other pics of this bag, and on ebay too, looking for pictures! i just saw it on nm's site too, and at that price, it's sooo tempting! its adorable!
i just bought myself a little something last night, so im feeling guilty about buying it. get it! get it!

I think it is a really pretty bag! I like the luggage color, someone else bought a bag in that color.... it was a great color. I am not sure about the handles, if they would be long enough to be comfy on the shoulder or not. It is so hard to tell by the picture. I think it is yummy!

I like the first one better. The luggage color seems to be one of those colors you can wear every season, day or night. The metallicy bronze seems more fall/winter to me and definitely more of a night bag.