Okay..more than one brand? A fun question of sorts.

I go by what catches my eyes and appeals to me... next, I go by where they are made and what materials they are made from (I don't do plastics {have to be a eco friendly product of natural materials} or patchwork leather {just visually unappealing to me}... leather quality have to be top notch) and the workmanship of course.

Used to love Coach when they were proudly made in the USA and my Coach bags from years ago before they made their factory move abroad are made way nicer than many Coach bags today! I still get a lot of Coaches today as gifts from GF or friends.... just don't buy them myself.

So definitely "Quality, Quality & Quality".

LV has been my favorite for years and, more recently, I've been getting into Chanel. I also got my first Rebecca Minkoff recently and a bag from Banana Republic, which is very nice for the price. I also really like Furla.

I started with Chloe which I still adore but moved onto Balenciaga and still absolutely love them..they are such gorgeous and versatile bags :smile:
I also developed a liking for Rebecca Minkoff :yes:

for me, it all started out with lv in high school and college. my favorite brand is marc jacobs, but i buy other designers too for variety: balenciaga, miu miu, and chanel. right now i'm saving up for another chanel flap and maybe a lanvin kentucky.

Definitely more than one brand. The only brand I have more than one bag of basically is Botkier because I just really really love her stuff. But I have basically one bag of most brands. LOL.

I have lots of brands in my bag collection, but what perenially catches my attention are by Lockheart, Belen Echandia, Furla, Shih and Kooba. It appears I lean to a more modern than classic vibe.