Okay ladies, here are some Kooba pics!!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to post a few pics of the Koobas in my life :smile:
    Thought I'd share either way since some people PM'ed me to see some bags I currently have.

IMG_3432 (Small).JPG IMG_3439 (Small).JPG IMG_3442 (Small).JPG IMG_3514 (Small).JPG IMG_3517 (Small).JPG
  2. more...

IMG_3447 (Small).JPG IMG_3506 (Small).JPG IMG_3460 (Small).JPG IMG_3507 (Small).JPG IMG_3505 (Small).JPG
  3. more

IMG_3517 (Small) (2).JPG IMG_3536 (Small).JPG IMG_3538 (Small).JPG
  4. More to come (I promise).

5. Woo hoo! It is fun to see your Koobas and I like them all.

I have been carrying one of my Tano's in a hot summer color but seeing your photos makes me want to switch back to a REAL bag again. *s

6. Oh, so many:love: lovekooba, might be a good idea to post them in the sticky thread up there with the rest of the photos, just so this thread doesn't get lost...

Love that Marcelle!!:heart::heart:

7. Love, love, LOVE your pictures! That Frankie, is it?, is darling!

LadySalesRep, I'm doing the same thing as you! Been carrying Sexy Terry for awhile now and I have to admit its really a fun bag and I get lots of compliments on it..but I miss that leather smell..ahh!

8. Wow, lookie at all those! Lucky girl!
    What are your favorites?

9. Love that Gold (or is it Pewter) Claudia (or is it a Chaira...LOL). I'm a sucker for anything metallic.

And the Mocha/Champaigne Taylor is luscious. That is one bag I wouldn't mind having.

10. Is this the same bag in all three pics? I really like the color of that Chiara in the pic of you on the stairs... It looks lighter and more versatile than in the other two (which I assume are with flash?).

Is that bronze? Beautiful!!!

EDIT: Oops, the attachments didn't show. I am referring to Post #3

11. I was going to ask the same thing! The metallics are lovely. What is the name of the colour(s) and the bag(s)? Please share! :yes:

12. Wow, that's quite the collection! They all look great on you!!

13. My, aren't you the lucky girl! I didn't realize that the Frankie was such a generously sized bag. Love the Marcelle, too. Very nice...

14. beautiful!