Okay Ladies California Kooba lovers now!

:sad::crybaby:
And my luck....the ONE DAY that I've been planning for MONTHS - my hubby and four kids are all shuttling down to La Jolla / San Diego at the crack of dawn for the big Labor Day Weekend!!! :cursing:
I told hubby and he's like "hmmm.....we could take the money from the trip and just put it into Koobas...yes, the kids would LOVE that..." then he just smiled. Seriously, he's like the sweetest teddy in the world - he knows my obsession runs deep - but this trip means like complete and utter relaxation for us all in the deepest way - beach, pizza, shopping, room service, walking to a fab Mexican restaurant for dinner, margaritas, Sea World....sigh....guys I'm gonna have to pass this time.....
BUT KOOBAME!!! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN THERE!!!!! :wlae: and pick me up a smooth Black Sienna from the real deal (which would never happen because they're soooooo last season!!! NOT!)

There's nothing stopping you from hitting the Saks Off 5th and NM Last Call is there? We have both here in SD.! And there is that buy one, get one 50% off at Saks Off 5th!

Another sale to feel totally jealous about. You lucky California girls!!!

That's probably another cognac Marcelle out of reach. :cry:

Have a great time there girls and please report back.

10 miles (okay, 8.7) is forever in L.A. LOL! I'm afraid to get any more excited about this....only to find out it's not true! I contacted Kooba but haven't heard anything back as of yet.

jchiara: You and the hubby and kidlets have a fab time in SD! Hopefully this means Kooba will have regular sample sales in CA, too and not just NY!

Mini: Something tells me there will likely be a cognac Marcelle or two popping up on ebay from the NY sale. Don't give up hope yet!

turtlejd: This isn't too far from the Orpheum Theatre, right? I'm trying to remember which is the best lot for parking (otherwise it's one of the circle the blocks looking for a good lot. Ugh!) in that area.

Btw: Did anyone else notice how the sale items on Kooba.com suddenly depleted very dramatically as far as available bags? I'm wondering if it's because some of that stock will be going to the sale......

Alright, so my sources were correct, there is going to be a sale just like the one in NY in California, in LA to be exact.

On Friday!

No idea prices but I think they should be on par with this one. I only have the address for now, not sure about the time, will know tomorrow when my friend finally answers her phone. :smile:

Address is at:
Kristi Harris Sales
Cooper Building #640
860 S. Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014

That's all I know for now, will update soon.

Update time

The sale will start at 9 AM and end at 3PM, Friday.

I just happened upon the sale because I park my car in that building. I had already spent TONS of money at the new mart and only had 235 left. I bought a Paige in Black and I AM IN LOVE! I put my name down so that the showroom can contact me when they do their next sale! WoooooHooooo, I'm so excited now to have a Kooba source!

I just happened upon the sale because I park my car in that building. I had already spent TONS of money at the new mart and only had 235 left. I bought a Paige in Black and I AM IN LOVE! I put my name down so that the showroom can contact me when they do their next sale! WoooooHooooo, I'm so excited now to have a Kooba source!

Yay! I'm so glad somone else went and found a bag! You know it didn't occur to me until after I left that I didn't even get a receipt???

I didn't know you could put your name down and be informed of future sales! What time did you get there? Hmmm....maybe I was just lucky enough to get there so early no one was sure what they were doing. ;)

Please keep us informed of sales when you get info! :yahoo: