Okay ladies (and Gents), Talk me into it...

If you cannot postively wait any longer than get the Monogram Speedy. It doesn't matter what other people think, as long as you know its authentic -you'll be confident walking around with your chic bag. Because no matter what style you have -they're already being copied, so anybody could assume anything.

I'm also on the waiting list for the Damier Speedy, but I fell hard for the Cerises Speedy and got that one instead because I couldn't stand waiting till June.

Wait for another opportunity (birthday, anniversary ;) ) and I'm positive you'll be able to get your hands on the Damier and have TWO Speedies 25...=)

gobtn.gif
!!

i don't mind my handles getting dark, My sister and I purposely rub a little suntan lotion on them and leave them out in the sun to give it that not so brand spanking new look. Sorta like we have owned them for a while and kinda vintage like. he-he

I like the Mono better than the Damier on the Speedy. Kind of like there's blue jeans and black jeans but for your first pair, get blue. Damier looks better in some of the other styles IMO.

Cristina said:
I love my monogram Speedy, even if it is one of the most commonly faked bags. Who cares? I know it's real :amuse: It's a classic LV bag, you can't go wrong :nuts:

Agreed! You'll know it's real, and anyone who is knowledgeable about bags will know it's real. Anyone else isn't worth impressing. :P