Okay ladies (and Gents), Talk me into it...

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I simply cannot wait any longer for the Damier Speedy's to come out. I am 80% sure I am going to take the plunge and get the Mono Speedy 25 which will be my first LV e.v.e.r.

Please tell me your Mono Stories, the only thing that is holding me back from getting it is that it is the most common fabric of :sick: fake:sick: out there. But I have been dreamily been looking at it for a few weeks now as I wait.

I just need some encouragment ;)

That was one of the reasons why I didn't want to get a MONO Speedy. Too many fakes! I've been wanting one for over a year but with a little encouragement from the ladies here, I finally decided to buy one. Who cares if people think they are fake? All that matters is that you know it's not.

So go get your Speedy! :biggrin: I'll post pics of mine as soon as I get it.

I just love the shape of the Speedy but the ONLY reason I don't want to get one is b/c I don't like it when the handles darken. That's why I wanted to get the Damier Speedy. But since it's taking sooo long now to get them in (I'm not patient at all), then I'm over it and onto the next bag obsession.

crochetbella said:
Get it! :biggrin: I know, I am thinking about getting a Damier Papillon rather than waiting. The wait is killing me! :P

That's exactly what I did b/c I'm so impatient!!! I got the Damier Papillon 26 and am loving it!

I love my monogram Speedy, even if it is one of the most commonly faked bags. Who cares? I know it's real :amuse: It's a classic LV bag, you can't go wrong :nuts: The Damier Speedy is beautiful, too :love: I say get both!

000o, first LV purchase! its a dear diary moment! :smile: well, i've got a speedy 30 monogram and i totally love it! the handles are finally starting to change colour - and it will look great soon!!!! oh yeah if you're worried about ppl thinking that your monogram is fake... you should get your initals heat stamped on your bag - i did :biggrin:

but if you can get both at the same time - i say, go hard!!! you'll totally love Monogram or Diamer! :smile:

good luck on what you decide!

I think Im going to get the Mono at the end of this month at pay day. Can you show me where and how they do the heat stamping. I think that would be neat.
I will probably also get the damier, now that I know I will have 3 months to save up for it.

It seems like you've made up your mind about getting the mono, but I'm with Noriko. I say wait for the damier. You can put the money you saved from not buying the mono Speedy towards something else. You WILL want another LV. I have a mono Speedy 30 and a red epi Speedy 25. I wish I would have waited for the damier instead of getting the mono. I know I'll never use the mono once I have a damier.