Okay Jim Long, we give up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think it takes b*lls for a guy to get on the Purse Forum and talk purses. I have to give Jim credit for that, his excellent taste in handbags and his devotion to his girlfriend. Also, if threads like this are started and one feels attacked, men/individuals are not going to want to come back here. :shrugs:

I was initially pretty uncomfortable with this thread, but carry on, I'm learning a lot here.:popcorn:

Jim

I know - Jim is actually Tim Gunn from Project Runway/Parsons! That would explain everything - the metrosexualness, the familiarity with the lingo, the grasp on colors. That "carry on" gives it all away.

Seriously, though, he's always been respectful and fun in his posts, and has lots of great pics to share with all of us, so I'm just glad he's here.

Carry on, Jim. (and make it work, people!)

Personally, I think it takes b*lls for a guy to get on the Purse Forum and talk purses. I have to give Jim credit for that, his excellent taste in handbags and his devotion to his girlfriend. Also, if threads like this are started and one feels attacked, men/individuals are not going to want to come back here. :shrugs:

I totally agree.

I'm not taking it too seriously but I've been on the other end of it and it's not fun being ganged up on..even if it is *in fun*. So, I'm being the devils advocate here, whether he is who he says he is or not. It's always nice to have someone in your corner.

There is a huge difference between a "very British" man and a "very American" woman!!!! No way should either be offended by it, nor defensive it's just cultural differences!!
Celebrate them.

ps- loving whoever gave the 5 stars.

i'm with jim. does anyone else think this thread has taken a wrong turn? leave him be. does "solving" the mystery mean you won't enjoy the pf? we are all here to have fun. i guess i'm not sure the meaning behind "solving" it.

Ladies, just leave him alone. I mean, even if you can prove he's not what he claims to be, so what? Will you get a Nobel Prize? Will it stop the alleged party/parties from taking on another identity and doing it all over again? Plus, what if he has been saying the truth? Aren't we being a lil' too mean and overboard to question him?

This thread is being closed.Even if it is done in a curious or "humourous" manner the individual may not feel that it is particularly amusing or funny. It is no member's position to post about another PF'ers private life or question a Pf'ers interest in bbags.

If there is any dubious background or suspicious activity a member is participating in then feel free to PM a moderator but please do not make public posts "outing" that person. The moderators make the decision whether or not a member is dabbling in duplicity.

Additionally the topic has turned towards other unpleasant topics that are encouraging inflammatory comments. Not good. Closed.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.