Okay Jim Long, we give up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief women! Simple me comes along asking for advice for my girls pressies and your whole perception of reality falls upside down! :roflmfao: I've had less interrogation when I did some internet dating!! And the girls that met me can testify that I'm an 100% full blooded English guy.

I'm as straight as they come and then some. It just happens that I'm dating (not married) someone that has shown me a lot of respect and consideration and I feel like she deserves the best. Awhile back I was married to someone all too American, and it just didn't work out for me, the cultural gap was too much (I know that will amaze a lot of people). :P

Here's what you're not going to see; No modelling shots (I don't swing that way).
You have a new guy here learning about what makes women tic. Get used to it :jammin:

Cheers!!
Jim

Jim, it was nice of you to view the thread and respond! Of course, I would never presume to speak for anyone besides myself, but IMO I think that deep down we're all just a little jealous that our own DF's, DH's, SO's, BF's, etc. are not on here learning, researching, purchasing, etc. and we would love to believe that maybe you are too good to be true!! You seem very sweet, though, and very deserving of the girl who is showing you respect and consideration!!

Me, I agree with couture in that you just seem too good to be true!! :yes: I can't wrap my head around the idea that there's a man out there who enjoys shopping for Bbags for his girlfriend!! But it's good to know that I'm wrong!!

I hope this thread won't scare Jim off! I find it fun having him here and I love seeing all his latest purchases for his fiance.

Now ... if only I could get my boyfriend to show alittle more interest in my handbags and buy me some! :smile:

Stick around Jim ... it's fun having you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.