Okay, it's OFFICIAL! I'm addicted!!

WhrdRestOfMeGo

Aspiring Coach Fiend
Sep 30, 2007
Today I went to the Coach store at our local mall and I bought Coach sunglasses, the purple dragon fly keychain Pave and a bleeker leather wallet. All for Valentine's Day!!!

Someone stop me before I do something to hurt myself!!! ::nuts: Is there such a things as TOO Much Coach?? :hrmm:

After I get my new Brown Coach glasses, I am OFFICIALLY on a ban!!
Yeah right...:s

Today I went to the Coach store at our local mall and I bought Coach sunglasses, the purple dragon fly keychain Pave and a bleeker leather wallet. All for Valentine's Day!!!

Someone stop me before I do something to hurt myself!!! ::nuts: Is there such a things as TOO Much Coach?? :hrmm:

After I get my new Brown Coach glasses, I am OFFICIALLY on a ban!!
Yeah right...:s

What?!?!? Too much Coach?!?! No way!!! I was at the mall again today and I will be going to the outlets on Thursday because I have a credit that I got today and is already burning a hole in my Carly. lol I bought the dragonfly keyfob and I LOVE it and esp cuz its purple :heart:

I have a question, anyone have a picture of the Carrie??

The blue scarf print pouch is coming out but it's coming in like 4 different SIZES!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

And one of the resorts has a new color...I need to ask my friend, she has a better memory than I do!!! LOL

She put me on an email list for Legacy exclusives cause I called to order a Carrie at the Legacy boutique in teal/blue etc and they were OUT!!! HOWEVER, it's coming in in April or May!! Yay!!!

I have a question, anyone have a picture of the Carrie??

The blue scarf print pouch is coming out but it's coming in like 4 different SIZES!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

And one of the resorts has a new color...I need to ask my friend, she has a better memory than I do!!! LOL

hmmm......scarf print and a new resort bag color is all she showed you?....:confused1: bummer

Ohhh, I remember one of the resorts totes had these fake flower looking things on it. Seriously, It was something my grandma might carry. I was not impressed, it's suppose to come out like mid-late February.