Okay, I'm upto no good again!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I'm a cheat to myself! :nogood:

Time to fess up.

I promised myself that I would not and will not purchase another Hermes bag unless it was a Lindy. Today temptation struck again. I'm seriously no good! :roflmfao:

I have been contacted by one of my fave ebay sellers on a scrumptious bag that she has available that I once requested. I'm going to start chewing my nails again because this is one bag that I've been longing for. So I sit here now with this question that I'm going to have rumbling in my brain for the next few hours. Should I or shouldn't I? that is the question of the day. It's not about the $$ god knows I could buy a bag a week if I wanted too. It's about necessity and "Do I really need another bag" :confused1: HELL YES I DO!!!! :yahoo: I just answered my own question! Darn it, I'm my own enabler! :Push:

I'M GONNA GET THE BAG!!!!! I need to go make space now! Damn, now Lindy has to wait until I have my next H withdrawals :supacool:

Oh yes mama's gettin a new baby! :wlae::wlae:

Umm...if you should have any need to unload your black box/ruthenium Birkin in efforts to clear way for the new, I'd be more than happy to oblige!! :graucho:

Oh no! BBR will be with me forever!!!! I love that bag so much. I seriously have fallen so hard for Box Leather. I found myself loving my BB Birkin more than any bag in my closet. She is the bag I use the mostest!

Okay, I think I have a problem here! I changed my mind again! I've been going through this the whole day! I don't know I think I'm gonna lose my head tonight. I just love this bag soooooo much.