Okay, I'm upto no good again!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a cheat to myself! :nogood:

Time to fess up.

I promised myself that I would not and will not purchase another Hermes bag unless it was a Lindy. Today temptation struck again. I'm seriously no good! :roflmfao:

I have been contacted by one of my fave ebay sellers on a scrumptious bag that she has available that I once requested. I'm going to start chewing my nails again because this is one bag that I've been longing for. So I sit here now with this question that I'm going to have rumbling in my brain for the next few hours. Should I or shouldn't I? that is the question of the day. It's not about the $$ god knows I could buy a bag a week if I wanted too. It's about necessity and "Do I really need another bag" :confused1: HELL YES I DO!!!! :yahoo: I just answered my own question! Darn it, I'm my own enabler! :Push:

I'M GONNA GET THE BAG!!!!! I need to go make space now! Damn, now Lindy has to wait until I have my next H withdrawals :supacool:

Oh yes mama's gettin a new baby! :wlae::wlae:

2. Umm...if you should have any need to unload your black box/ruthenium Birkin in efforts to clear way for the new, I'd be more than happy to oblige!! :graucho:

3. Oh no! BBR will be with me forever!!!! I love that bag so much. I seriously have fallen so hard for Box Leather. I found myself loving my BB Birkin more than any bag in my closet. She is the bag I use the mostest!

4. ^^I'm so glad! I remember how you were afraid to use her when she was new. That is my grail Birkin. Someday!!

5. Yes, I believe that The Black Box Birkin with RH was my "Grail" Birkin

6. Okay, I think I have a problem here! I changed my mind again! I've been going through this the whole day! I don't know I think I'm gonna lose my head tonight. I just love this bag soooooo much.

7. Whoa, Baby.......you can't leave us in the dark, Bagsy! Give us at least a hint or two!!!!! LOL!!!!!

8. Details! We need details!

9. arrghh! It's box leather and something I vouched not to get any more of :nuts:

10. I would have to be nuts not to get this bag!

11. Color: Noisette - the perfect neutral for me

12. Okay - Birkin or Kelly....?

You can never have too much box!

13. Birkin

14. oooo,... what do I do!

15. Welllllll, hmmmmm. You don't have too much brown in your collection? Right? It might be a nice fall bag?