Okay, I'm Insane - Ordered a...

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
MINILISA in grape!

After all of my agonizing between a Sex Bomb and another French Nanny... I ordered a MINILISA! :upsidedown: I asked my dh about which bag he preferred, and he liked the French Nanny.

So, it makes no sense, especially considering I wanted silver hardware! :lol: But after going over the modeling pics and looking at the bags again, I decided that I really liked the look of the Minilisa on people (I can only hope it looks as good on me), and that I didn't want to limit the styles I own to only 2. I still want a Sex Bomb someday, but I didn't want it in grape (the color I have to have this season), and as a style I don't see it going anywhere soon.

Anyway, after reading about the coupon code for LB along with the thread in the general forum about how fabulous they are, I took the plunge and saved $52 off their listed price with free shipping. :yahoo:I don't know if I'll receive it Tuesday or Wednesday (my timing stinks) or maybe even Thursday, but I'll post pictures when I do!

You're not insane. The grape minilisa is gorgeous. It's a very classic-looking hobo bag, even my mother complimented my truffle (which is a big feat). You can get a sex bomb later once you find a color that you love.

YAY! Definitely not insane... and I agree that a grape minilisa will probably look nicer than a grape sexbomb. Very awesome, we will be bag twins!

No Cute - the discount code is always "grechen" (without the quotation marks) and it will always get you 20% off at luna boston whether on pre-orders, normal stuff or even sale merchandise! It's terrific!

Yes, the code I used was "grechen" and I don't know what the limit is to get free shipping, but my purchase qualified for free UPS ground shipping. My only complaint (and this is really minor because I adore the LB site and how well everything is presented) is that if you don't pay attention to the shipping box it automatically comes up as overnight air/next morning delivery, which would run you an additional $117! But any sane person would notice that before hitting confirm, so it isn't really an issue. Most places automatically come up as the least expensive method of shipping, though.

Hautemama, I had the same thing happen when I ordered my Up Close and Personal last night. I almost got smacked for a $95 shipping charge because I hadn't checked the proper box for Free shipping. All I could think was "Yikes!" LOL. I think you're going to love that Minilisa in grape. The Sexbomb will be around for a long time and I'm sure that Tano will come out with it in more great colors for each passing season. But the Minilisa in grape...that's a really special bag.

Agreed about the shipping thing on LB! Scared the crap out of me the first time I added something to my shopping cart and went to check out. I was like why did the price of this double!!!! And why in the he** is my shipping so expensive I thought it would be free... and then I realized hehe!

The shipping scared me the first time too! lol I wonder why that is the default? Anyhoo I've ordered from LB several times (different brands) and I've never had anything that wasn't shipped for free. You even get a label for free returns via UPS too!

Congrats on the Grape Minilisa!!