Okay, I'm Insane - Ordered a...

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
MINILISA in grape!

After all of my agonizing between a Sex Bomb and another French Nanny... I ordered a MINILISA! :upsidedown: I asked my dh about which bag he preferred, and he liked the French Nanny.

So, it makes no sense, especially considering I wanted silver hardware! :lol: But after going over the modeling pics and looking at the bags again, I decided that I really liked the look of the Minilisa on people (I can only hope it looks as good on me), and that I didn't want to limit the styles I own to only 2. I still want a Sex Bomb someday, but I didn't want it in grape (the color I have to have this season), and as a style I don't see it going anywhere soon.

Anyway, after reading about the coupon code for LB along with the thread in the general forum about how fabulous they are, I took the plunge and saved $52 off their listed price with free shipping. :yahoo:I don't know if I'll receive it Tuesday or Wednesday (my timing stinks) or maybe even Thursday, but I'll post pictures when I do!

kmh1190

Purse crazed
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Northern California/Central Valley
You're not insane. The grape minilisa is gorgeous. It's a very classic-looking hobo bag, even my mother complimented my truffle (which is a big feat). You can get a sex bomb later once you find a color that you love.

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Awesome!!! Sounds gorgeous! I love purple.

And I have to learn about this discount I've heard...I just sent dh a bunch of LunaBoston hints ;).

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
YAY! Definitely not insane... and I agree that a grape minilisa will probably look nicer than a grape sexbomb. Very awesome, we will be bag twins!

No Cute - the discount code is always "grechen" (without the quotation marks) and it will always get you 20% off at luna boston whether on pre-orders, normal stuff or even sale merchandise! It's terrific!

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Yes, the code I used was "grechen" and I don't know what the limit is to get free shipping, but my purchase qualified for free UPS ground shipping. My only complaint (and this is really minor because I adore the LB site and how well everything is presented) is that if you don't pay attention to the shipping box it automatically comes up as overnight air/next morning delivery, which would run you an additional $117! But any sane person would notice that before hitting confirm, so it isn't really an issue. Most places automatically come up as the least expensive method of shipping, though.

girliemonster

Jun 28, 2008
New Jersey
Hautemama, I had the same thing happen when I ordered my Up Close and Personal last night. I almost got smacked for a $95 shipping charge because I hadn't checked the proper box for Free shipping. All I could think was "Yikes!" LOL. I think you're going to love that Minilisa in grape. The Sexbomb will be around for a long time and I'm sure that Tano will come out with it in more great colors for each passing season. But the Minilisa in grape...that's a really special bag.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Agreed about the shipping thing on LB! Scared the crap out of me the first time I added something to my shopping cart and went to check out. I was like why did the price of this double!!!! And why in the he** is my shipping so expensive I thought it would be free... and then I realized hehe!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
The shipping scared me the first time too! lol I wonder why that is the default? Anyhoo I've ordered from LB several times (different brands) and I've never had anything that wasn't shipped for free. You even get a label for free returns via UPS too!

Congrats on the Grape Minilisa!!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
Oooh another grape Minilisa in the house!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see your pics! :smile:

(PS: That is INSANE about the LB shipping-WTF are they thinking???)