Okay, I'm at eLux right now...

PursePrincessAmy

Need More Purses!
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I have the damier speedy 30 in my cart and my credit card number typed in...I'm about to press "continue" but I want to make sure about one thing...this is my 2nd LV purchase so bear with me...

I recall reading once before about the red lining having trouble in this bag...has this improved? Do you think it'll be okay and if it does rub off, will eLux take it back??

TIA!!!

:yahoo: Bought it! Can't wait to get it now. Hopefully by the end of the week. I've been eyeing this up for months and the azur line swayed me away for a little while but I do like the chocolate handles on this one and I'm not as fond of the vachetta (and therefore the upkeep) that some are. I just wish I would have done this back in the fall...more time to use it!

Anyone use their damier line in the summer????

I have the damier speedy 30 and I noticed on my burberry novacheck cosmetic case it turned the corners of the cosmetic case a slight shade of pink, very subtle, but I removed the case from my bag and just use a clear plastic one now. I love that bag, I'd never trade it in for anything! I just wouldn't put a white mc or burberry or any light colored cb lv items in it, just in case some red rubs on it. But it's fine otherwise, like for a regular lv mono wallet or some of the darker or red epi wallets. My burberry case is fine btw, I just no longer use it as a cosmetic case and it's now just an evening clutch.

just to clarify, the part that got a shade of pink on the cosmetic case is the little pointy corner, the outside of the case is perfect but then again I always laid the case on top of other things in the bag and it was the corner points that would lean into the bag's lining.